While real estate law in a general sense often involves long standing and well established doctrines, some emerging real estate issues are complex in a way that demands an innovative, flexible, interdisciplinary approach. The diversity of our real estate practice is reflected in the diversity of our real estate clients. We represent the entire spectrum of those persons and entities in need of aggressive, result-driven, and cost-effective legal representation: from individual residential landlords and tenants, to commercial developers and property managers. Our clients include family businesses, individual owners, and commercial investors. Purchasers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate face a variety of legal issues which have significant consequences.
We recognize that responsiveness and cost control are among the most important elements of the product we deliver to our clients, and we consistently deliver high quality and cost efficient legal services.
Our Areas of Expertise in Real Estate Acquisition, Development & Management Include:
- Acquisition and development of vacant land
- Evaluation, acquisition, and/or development of office, industrial, retail, residential, or mixed-use projects, and creation of entities, such as Limited Liability Companies, to own and operate such projects
- Negotiation of architectural and construction contracts and agreements relating to commercial real estate development projects
- Resolution of adverse possession, boundary and title issues and disputes
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases for office, retail, industrial, and warehouse projects
- Structuring real estate transactions, including formation of an appropriate ownership entity